Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make lip-smacking Methi Paneer Receipe!
Preparation time: 25 mins
- 1/4 kg Paneer
- 4/5 Baby tomatoes (optional)
- 1 Medium onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 green chilly
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- 1/2 tsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 1/2 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- To begin with, take 250 gms Paneer. Cut it into small cubes and keep aside
- In a Kadhai, take 2 tbsp oil. Add finely chopped onion, coriander leaves and saute
- To the pan, add 1 green chilly and ginger garlic paste. Now, add the baby tomatoes, fry it well
- Next, add haldi powder, chilly powder and Kitchen King Masala. Saute the masalas well
- Add salt and the small cubes of Paneer and mix well
- Finally, add crushed Kasuri Methi, mix it lightly
- Let it cook for 1 minute and then put off the flame
Your Methi Paneer is ready to be relished! Serve hot with Paratha, Puri or Chapati!
Don’t forget to hit that Like button and Follow our Page ‘Deepa’s Kitchen6’ on Facebook to know about our latest mouthwatering and tongue-tickling Posts and Pics!
To check out our full Menu, click Here
Do try out this lip-smacking Methi Paneer Receipe and let us know how it turned out to be in the Comments Section below!!
Spread the love!